Tag Archives: Turkey
*By Asli Tunç and Vehbi Görgülü
The Turkish Mapping Digital Media report states that there is a strong appetite for digital media in Turkey. The reach of the internet—both fixed line and mobile—has expanded dramatically in recent years, connecting nearly half … Read more
- mediapolicy.org on New research: Is mobile internet access “second-class” access?
- mediapolicy.org on European Commission Seeks Support for More Active Media Policy [Cross-posted from LSE Media Policy Project]
- mediapolicy.org on Beppe Grillo: Italian population living in a “gigantic ‘Truman Show’”
- Syria’s Social Media Wars | Federico's Blog on Syria’s Cyber Wars – new report
- Video: Netizens vs Online Censorship | Media Policy on Mapping Digital Media